Considering purchase a new home? Don't go it alone! Our CENTURY 21 agents have undergone ridgerious training in the new construction arena! Make sure you're protected when dealing with a builder or sales consultant!
"The number one Goal for CENTURY 21 Premier Gold Properties New Construction Specialists is helping people make informed decisions that make sense fo them and fufilling all their real estate needs."
The CENTURY 21 New Construction Program is a comprehensive new home sales training system. The Century 21 New Construction Program has two major components:
* Buyer Represnetation Support
Identify and fulfill needs
* Builder Representation Support
Establish long-term alliance
New Home Advantages
* Designed for your lifestyle
* Brand New - Decorated to your tastes
* New Home Warranties
* Better Quality - New Regulations, Methods and Products
* Lower Maintenance - New Appliances, Warranties, Built to your specs
* Lower Utility Costs - Appliance Efficiency
Century 21 New Construction Agent Strengths
* Completion of a comprehensive training and certification program that covers all aspects of the home construction process.
* Extensive Research and Knowledge of New Construction Communities and Builders in our Area.
* Support of the Nationally renowed Century 21 System
Century 21 New Construction Agent Benefits
* Trained in the New Construction Home Buying Process
* Walk you thru every step
* Liason to the builder
* Coordinate timely sale of current home
* Coordinate closing and moving activities
* Understand the decision-making process
* Help determine your design needs
* Compare neighborhoods
* Help select best building site
* Help in selecting the best builder for your needs
* Analyse affordabiltiy and financing
* Compare costs and specifications
* Evaluate quality, design and value
* Sell your existing home
* Finalize contracts and paperwork
* Organize selections and allowances
* Represent your best interests
FINE HOMES & ESTATES
CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates ® prides itself on specially-trained and designated CENTURY 21 ® professionals who have access to the necessary tools for locating buyers of luxury homes in the upscale marketplace - tools such as specialized brochures, computerized databases, and extensive advertising opportunities in prominent national agazines.
We combine these tools with the international relationships of a global network - one the largest referral networks in the real estate industry today! Added to this is our exclusive CENTURY 21 ® Communities on America Online (Keyword: CENTURY 21), a site visited by potential buyers from coast to coast.
So whether you're interested in finding your dream home or you're looking to sell one, go to the CENTURY 21 ® broker directory where you'll find designated CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates ® offices all across the country.
COMMERCIAL SALES AND LEASES
Why the CENTURY 21 Commercial® System?
Why the CENTURY 21 Commercial System? Whatever your needs, your CENTURY 21 Commercial® Sales Professional has access to training, as well as skills and experience, to help find the best strategy for your goals. Engaging the powerful resources of a CENTURY 21 Commercial Sales Professional is just the first step toward success. Whether you are looking to invest, buy or lease, you must evaluate options based on a select set of criteria. Commercial real estate is another way to round out your portfolio.
Working with tools that analyze location, trends, populations, and other demographics, our Commercial Sales Professionals are able to discuss commercial investments that help you assess various opportunities. Some of these topics may include:
- Rent and Occupancy Costs
- Lease Term
- Competent Managements
- Renewal and Expansion Options
- Asset Value
- Net Income
- Profit Potential
- Investment Return
- reservation of the Investment
- Zoning Regulations
- Environmental Conditions
Contact your local CENTURY 21 Commercial office for support you can count on to meet your commercial real estate objectives. A follow-up consultation with professionals may provide you access to a multitude of investment opportunities, as well as the guidance to help you make informed decisions.
CENTURY 21 Commercial Sales Professionals understand that your evaluation of commercial real estate must ultimately come down to your understanding the potential return on investment. Whether this is your first venture at entrepreneurship or you are a well-established business owner, your interests are always our number-one priority.
The CENTURY 21 Commercial Network recognizes that investment value is based on your specific objectives and can offer assistance to help you decide how to achieve goals.
CENTURY 21 Commercial Sales Professionals can provide information to help you analyze locations, trends, populations, and other demographics that may help to minimize risk. In addition, CENTURY 21 Commercial Sales Professionals have access to resources that can help assess the challenges associated with zoning, environmental, and occupancy requirements. A Cash-Flow Model may also be used to analyze and estimate an investment's income, expenses, and yield.
Ready to get started?
Even if you've just started thinking about selling, contact us now. A CENTURY 21® real estate agent will be in touch to discuss ways to sell your property faster and for the best price.